Apr 24, 2013, 3:11 PM EDT
Bertuzzi, 38, has been out since Feb. 7 with a pinched nerve in his back. In seven games this season, he has two goals and an assist.
“I’ll be ready to play tomorrow. I needed another hard skate,” Bertuzzi said today, per MLive.com. “Like I said before, a week ago, I can’t come in and not be ready to play a full 60 and help out, contribute, be big down low, finish my checks. I needed another hard skate and that’s what we just finished.”
In other Detroit injury news, forward Drew Miller will not need surgery for his broken hand and could return in the playoffs if the Wings go on a deep run.
The Wings, of course, may not even make the playoffs.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)