Apr 24, 2013, 3:11 PM EST
Bertuzzi, 38, has been out since Feb. 7 with a pinched nerve in his back. In seven games this season, he has two goals and an assist.
“I’ll be ready to play tomorrow. I needed another hard skate,” Bertuzzi said today, per MLive.com. “Like I said before, a week ago, I can’t come in and not be ready to play a full 60 and help out, contribute, be big down low, finish my checks. I needed another hard skate and that’s what we just finished.”
In other Detroit injury news, forward Drew Miller will not need surgery for his broken hand and could return in the playoffs if the Wings go on a deep run.
The Wings, of course, may not even make the playoffs.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4