Apr 23, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get a couple of key players back tonight when they host the Buffalo Sabres.
Both forward Evgeni Malkin (missed four games with an upper-body injury) and defenseman Kris Letang (missed a game with food poisoning) will be in action at the Consol Energy Center, per Shelly Anderson of the Post-Gazette.
According to Anderson, head coach Dan Bylsma offered no timetable for Crosby’s return while suggesting Neal could be back practicing full-time soon and Martin could return to action before the playoffs.
Crosby, Martin and Neal skated at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning, according to the club.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 10
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 23
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 66
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 48
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (67)