Apr 23, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get a couple of key players back tonight when they host the Buffalo Sabres.
Both forward Evgeni Malkin (missed four games with an upper-body injury) and defenseman Kris Letang (missed a game with food poisoning) will be in action at the Consol Energy Center, per Shelly Anderson of the Post-Gazette.
According to Anderson, head coach Dan Bylsma offered no timetable for Crosby’s return while suggesting Neal could be back practicing full-time soon and Martin could return to action before the playoffs.
Crosby, Martin and Neal skated at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning, according to the club.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)