Apr 23, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get a couple of key players back tonight when they host the Buffalo Sabres.
Both forward Evgeni Malkin (missed four games with an upper-body injury) and defenseman Kris Letang (missed a game with food poisoning) will be in action at the Consol Energy Center, per Shelly Anderson of the Post-Gazette.
According to Anderson, head coach Dan Bylsma offered no timetable for Crosby’s return while suggesting Neal could be back practicing full-time soon and Martin could return to action before the playoffs.
Crosby, Martin and Neal skated at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning, according to the club.
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8