Apr 23, 2013, 5:54 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get a couple of key players back tonight when they host the Buffalo Sabres.
Both forward Evgeni Malkin (missed four games with an upper-body injury) and defenseman Kris Letang (missed a game with food poisoning) will be in action at the Consol Energy Center, per Shelly Anderson of the Post-Gazette.
According to Anderson, head coach Dan Bylsma offered no timetable for Crosby’s return while suggesting Neal could be back practicing full-time soon and Martin could return to action before the playoffs.
Crosby, Martin and Neal skated at 9 a.m. Tuesday morning, according to the club.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 2
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)