Apr 22, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for the Penguins tonight in Ottawa.
Pittsburgh’s number-one goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury, is staying home, as his wife is expecting the couple’s first child.
Recent college signing Eric Hartzell (Quinnipiac) will be Pittsburgh’s backup.
Vokoun, 36, is 12-4-0 with a .915 save percentage. After an inconsistent start to the season, the veteran has been very good. His last outing was Saturday in Boston, where he was named first star for stopping 38 of 40 Bruins shots in a 3-2 victory.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)