Apr 22, 2013, 2:55 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for the Penguins tonight in Ottawa.
Pittsburgh’s number-one goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury, is staying home, as his wife is expecting the couple’s first child.
Recent college signing Eric Hartzell (Quinnipiac) will be Pittsburgh’s backup.
Vokoun, 36, is 12-4-0 with a .915 save percentage. After an inconsistent start to the season, the veteran has been very good. His last outing was Saturday in Boston, where he was named first star for stopping 38 of 40 Bruins shots in a 3-2 victory.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46