Apr 22, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for the Penguins tonight in Ottawa.
Pittsburgh’s number-one goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury, is staying home, as his wife is expecting the couple’s first child.
Recent college signing Eric Hartzell (Quinnipiac) will be Pittsburgh’s backup.
Vokoun, 36, is 12-4-0 with a .915 save percentage. After an inconsistent start to the season, the veteran has been very good. His last outing was Saturday in Boston, where he was named first star for stopping 38 of 40 Bruins shots in a 3-2 victory.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 1
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 13
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 6
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39