Apr 22, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for the Penguins tonight in Ottawa.
Pittsburgh’s number-one goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury, is staying home, as his wife is expecting the couple’s first child.
Recent college signing Eric Hartzell (Quinnipiac) will be Pittsburgh’s backup.
Vokoun, 36, is 12-4-0 with a .915 save percentage. After an inconsistent start to the season, the veteran has been very good. His last outing was Saturday in Boston, where he was named first star for stopping 38 of 40 Bruins shots in a 3-2 victory.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2