Apr 22, 2013, 11:28 PM EST
Sure, there’s a week left in the 2013 season and there are still some playoff spots to fight over (probably in a dramatic fashion), but it’s probably safe to say that some teams “won” more than others. You might say that looking at the standings could do the job, yet that doesn’t always consider money spent or how a team exceeds/falls short of expectations.
With all that in mind, Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick break down their choices for winners and losers from this condensed season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 2
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 5
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 2
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8