Apr 22, 2013, 11:28 PM EST
Sure, there’s a week left in the 2013 season and there are still some playoff spots to fight over (probably in a dramatic fashion), but it’s probably safe to say that some teams “won” more than others. You might say that looking at the standings could do the job, yet that doesn’t always consider money spent or how a team exceeds/falls short of expectations.
With all that in mind, Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick break down their choices for winners and losers from this condensed season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 4
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 15
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 17
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 29