Apr 22, 2013, 11:28 PM EDT
Sure, there’s a week left in the 2013 season and there are still some playoff spots to fight over (probably in a dramatic fashion), but it’s probably safe to say that some teams “won” more than others. You might say that looking at the standings could do the job, yet that doesn’t always consider money spent or how a team exceeds/falls short of expectations.
With all that in mind, Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick break down their choices for winners and losers from this condensed season:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5