Apr 22, 2013, 9:58 PM EDT
There’s still time left in the Pittsburgh Penguins-Ottawa Senators game on Monday, but so far, Matt Cooke has managed to avoid what Mike Milbury called “vigilante justice.” To some extent, such code-enforcing might have to come on an evening that means less to the Senators.
Either way, Cooke has made his fair share of critics and enemies. Milbury doesn’t seem to approve of the Penguins agitator, as you can see from the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 12
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5