Apr 22, 2013, 12:45 AM EST
Some believe that Brown hit him up high while others believe that he made contact with Roussel in a way that made the winger’s own stick connect with his head.
Brown, 28, didn’t receive a penalty for that check. He made a big impact overall, though, scoring two goals (including the game-tying one) and drawing a roughing penalty when he mixed things up with Philip Larsen.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 3
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 5
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8