Apr 22, 2013, 12:45 AM EDT
Some believe that Brown hit him up high while others believe that he made contact with Roussel in a way that made the winger’s own stick connect with his head.
Brown, 28, didn’t receive a penalty for that check. He made a big impact overall, though, scoring two goals (including the game-tying one) and drawing a roughing penalty when he mixed things up with Philip Larsen.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54