Apr 22, 2013, 12:45 AM EST
Some believe that Brown hit him up high while others believe that he made contact with Roussel in a way that made the winger’s own stick connect with his head.
Brown, 28, didn’t receive a penalty for that check. He made a big impact overall, though, scoring two goals (including the game-tying one) and drawing a roughing penalty when he mixed things up with Philip Larsen.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32