Apr 22, 2013, 7:26 PM EDT
For the Phoenix Coyotes to have a chance at making the playoffs, they’ll need to win all four of their remaining games, starting with Monday’s contest against the Detroit Red Wings (7:30 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network). The good news is that they’ll have their full lineup to do so.
Sports Club Stats only gives the ‘Yotes a five percent chance of making it, although their odds would jump to 62.6 percent if they go 4-0-0. (It gets ugly if they generate any less than the maximum eight points.)
Morris, 34, has 11 points in 38 contests in 2013. He averages about 21 and a half minutes per night.
Korpikoski, 26, has also scored 11 points (but in 32 games) this season. (He also has a fantastic nickname in “The Korpedo.”)
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20