Apr 22, 2013, 10:06 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are trying to clinch the Pacific Division on Monday, but they’re doing so without winger Bobby Ryan.
The 26-year-old forward is sitting out a match against the Edmonton Oilers tonight with an illness, according to the team. NHL.com points out that this breaks up a streak in which he’s played 220 consecutive games for the Ducks; he last missed time on March 12, 2010.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 0
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 0
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 19
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45