Apr 21, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
The bombing at the Boston Marathon hit home for the Boston Bruins as we’ve seen during the past week, but it’s been hard to watch for players from the area away from the city as well. One player in particular is Phoenix defenseman Keith Yandle.
Last night before the Coyotes’ 3-2 shootout win over Chicago, Yandle skated in warmups wearing a jersey paying tribute to 8 year-old victim Martin Richard.
(Photo courtesy of Paul Bissonnette’s Twitter)
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5