Apr 21, 2013, 12:07 PM EST
When it rains it pours in Calgary.
The Flames report forward Curtis Glencross will miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 MCL sprain. With the Flames eliminated from playoff contention, it’s only the next seven days and four games they’ve got to worry about not having him in the lineup.
Glencross is the team leader in goals with 15 and is fourth on the team in points. Calgary hasn’t had the injury problems many other teams in the West have dealt with which makes their dismal spot in the standings a bit more troubling to see. At least he can be spared playing out the string as Calgary’s final four games are all on the road.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 2
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 0
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 13
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 1
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 4
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)