Apr 20, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Sometimes the most awkward part about getting knocked into an opposing team’s bench revolves around getting out more than being sent in. Either way, you’re often placed in a vulnerable position.
New Jersey Devils forward Stephen Gionta found that out during his team’s 6-2 win against the Florida Panthers on Saturday. As you can see from the video below, Dmitry Kulikov sent him into the Panthers’ bench, but T.J. Brennan really drew his ire with the way he shoved him out:
Now, that doesn’t seem very nice.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 21
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 33
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 27
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 25
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 24
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 58
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6