Apr 19, 2013, 8:49 PM EST
Buffalo Sabres goalie Ryan Miller was ventilated for four goals on 14 shots against the New York Rangers on Friday night, and he was given a rather tough time from the hometown crowd.
He was pulled after the Rangers’ fourth goal, which came at 1:13 of the second period. Jhonas Enroth came off the bench to take over. Enroth surrendered a goal 27 seconds after the Rangers’ fourth goal, as New York built up a 6-0 lead. The two teams exchanged a total of seven goals in the middle frame.
Update: The Sabres lost the game by a final score of 8-4, and are now eliminated from playoff contention.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 10
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 5
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 39
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)