Apr 19, 2013, 11:13 PM EST
The Boston Bruins and Pittsburgh Penguins will play Saturday at TD Garden at 12:30 p.m., ET, as per a statement from the National Hockey League on Friday evening.
The two teams were supposed to play Friday, however the game was postponed due to the manhunt for the remaining Boston Marathon bombing suspect, which concluded Friday evening when Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev was apprehended in Watertown.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54