Apr 19, 2013, 9:29 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks goalie Viktor Fasth is “day-to-day” with a lower-body injury, according to a tweet from Orange County Register sports reporter Eric Stephens, citing Ducks radio color commentator Dan Wood as his source.
The Ducks recalled Igor Bobkov on an emergency basis from the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League earlier in the day, as per a press release from the club.
Fasth, 30, is experiencing a good first year in the National Hockey League.
In 23 games for the Ducks, he has a record of 14-5-2, with a goals-against average of 2.20 and three shutouts. He’s also helped the Ducks elevate to second in the Western Conference standings, behind only the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 0
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 20
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5