Apr 19, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
Anaheim Ducks goalie Viktor Fasth is “day-to-day” with a lower-body injury, according to a tweet from Orange County Register sports reporter Eric Stephens, citing Ducks radio color commentator Dan Wood as his source.
The Ducks recalled Igor Bobkov on an emergency basis from the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League earlier in the day, as per a press release from the club.
Fasth, 30, is experiencing a good first year in the National Hockey League.
In 23 games for the Ducks, he has a record of 14-5-2, with a goals-against average of 2.20 and three shutouts. He’s also helped the Ducks elevate to second in the Western Conference standings, behind only the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (146)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)