Apr 19, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
Anaheim Ducks goalie Viktor Fasth is “day-to-day” with a lower-body injury, according to a tweet from Orange County Register sports reporter Eric Stephens, citing Ducks radio color commentator Dan Wood as his source.
The Ducks recalled Igor Bobkov on an emergency basis from the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League earlier in the day, as per a press release from the club.
Fasth, 30, is experiencing a good first year in the National Hockey League.
In 23 games for the Ducks, he has a record of 14-5-2, with a goals-against average of 2.20 and three shutouts. He’s also helped the Ducks elevate to second in the Western Conference standings, behind only the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)