Apr 19, 2013, 9:29 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks goalie Viktor Fasth is “day-to-day” with a lower-body injury, according to a tweet from Orange County Register sports reporter Eric Stephens, citing Ducks radio color commentator Dan Wood as his source.
The Ducks recalled Igor Bobkov on an emergency basis from the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League earlier in the day, as per a press release from the club.
Fasth, 30, is experiencing a good first year in the National Hockey League.
In 23 games for the Ducks, he has a record of 14-5-2, with a goals-against average of 2.20 and three shutouts. He’s also helped the Ducks elevate to second in the Western Conference standings, behind only the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 19
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 18
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 28
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)