Apr 19, 2013, 9:29 PM EST
Anaheim Ducks goalie Viktor Fasth is “day-to-day” with a lower-body injury, according to a tweet from Orange County Register sports reporter Eric Stephens, citing Ducks radio color commentator Dan Wood as his source.
The Ducks recalled Igor Bobkov on an emergency basis from the Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League earlier in the day, as per a press release from the club.
Fasth, 30, is experiencing a good first year in the National Hockey League.
In 23 games for the Ducks, he has a record of 14-5-2, with a goals-against average of 2.20 and three shutouts. He’s also helped the Ducks elevate to second in the Western Conference standings, behind only the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15