Apr 18, 2013, 1:43 AM EST
And here’s another one. Anaheim Ducks forward Dave Steckel‘s shot deflects off a stick, way up into the air, lands in the Columbus Blue Jackets’ crease and then bounces back over the goal line.
Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky had no clue where the puck was, until it was across the goal line. Actually, Steckel, himself, didn’t really know where the puck went after he shot it.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46