Apr 18, 2013, 1:43 AM EDT
And here’s another one. Anaheim Ducks forward Dave Steckel‘s shot deflects off a stick, way up into the air, lands in the Columbus Blue Jackets’ crease and then bounces back over the goal line.
Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky had no clue where the puck was, until it was across the goal line. Actually, Steckel, himself, didn’t really know where the puck went after he shot it.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5