Apr 18, 2013, 1:43 AM EST
And here’s another one. Anaheim Ducks forward Dave Steckel‘s shot deflects off a stick, way up into the air, lands in the Columbus Blue Jackets’ crease and then bounces back over the goal line.
Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky had no clue where the puck was, until it was across the goal line. Actually, Steckel, himself, didn’t really know where the puck went after he shot it.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 13
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 6
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8