Apr 18, 2013, 1:43 AM EDT
And here’s another one. Anaheim Ducks forward Dave Steckel‘s shot deflects off a stick, way up into the air, lands in the Columbus Blue Jackets’ crease and then bounces back over the goal line.
Columbus goalie Sergei Bobrovsky had no clue where the puck was, until it was across the goal line. Actually, Steckel, himself, didn’t really know where the puck went after he shot it.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21