Apr 18, 2013, 8:05 PM EST
The FBI released photos and video of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing and Buffalo’s Steve Ott wants everyone to help find them. He’s also got an idea on how to handle delivering justice as well as he shared on Twitter.
That kind of response would not likely go over well in the eyes of the world. You’re also not likely to get an apology out of Ott for feeling the way he does.
After all, he and the Sabres were in Boston for last night’s game, the first one to take place after Monday’s tragic events. Being part of that scene and seeing things up close can make it all hit home even more, something he’s said on Twitter as well.
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)