Apr 18, 2013, 8:05 PM EST
The FBI released photos and video of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing and Buffalo’s Steve Ott wants everyone to help find them. He’s also got an idea on how to handle delivering justice as well as he shared on Twitter.
That kind of response would not likely go over well in the eyes of the world. You’re also not likely to get an apology out of Ott for feeling the way he does.
After all, he and the Sabres were in Boston for last night’s game, the first one to take place after Monday’s tragic events. Being part of that scene and seeing things up close can make it all hit home even more, something he’s said on Twitter as well.
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 38
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 15
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 81
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)