Apr 18, 2013, 8:05 PM EDT
The FBI released photos and video of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing and Buffalo’s Steve Ott wants everyone to help find them. He’s also got an idea on how to handle delivering justice as well as he shared on Twitter.
That kind of response would not likely go over well in the eyes of the world. You’re also not likely to get an apology out of Ott for feeling the way he does.
After all, he and the Sabres were in Boston for last night’s game, the first one to take place after Monday’s tragic events. Being part of that scene and seeing things up close can make it all hit home even more, something he’s said on Twitter as well.
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 0
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)