Apr 18, 2013, 8:05 PM EST
The FBI released photos and video of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing and Buffalo’s Steve Ott wants everyone to help find them. He’s also got an idea on how to handle delivering justice as well as he shared on Twitter.
That kind of response would not likely go over well in the eyes of the world. You’re also not likely to get an apology out of Ott for feeling the way he does.
After all, he and the Sabres were in Boston for last night’s game, the first one to take place after Monday’s tragic events. Being part of that scene and seeing things up close can make it all hit home even more, something he’s said on Twitter as well.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 12
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)