Apr 18, 2013, 12:22 PM EST
Rangers forward Brian Boyle is out indefinitely with a lower-body injury, according to the club.
Yesterday, the Rangers recalled forward Chris Kreider from AHL Connecticut. The 21-year-old could replace Boyle tonight versus Florida at MSG.
Boyle, 28, has had a frustrating season, scoring just two goals with three assists in 38 games.
Related: What’s wrong with the Rangers?
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 6
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2