Apr 18, 2013, 2:26 PM EST
As his team continues to struggle putting the puck in the net, Blues forward TJ Oshie has his eye on a return for the first game of the playoffs.
Oshie tells True Hockey’s Andy Strickland that such a return is a realistic goal.
On Tuesday, Oshie underwent a surgical procedure on his left ankle. The 26-year-old winger has seven goals and 13 assists in 30 games.
St. Louis has just six goals in its last six games. Good goaltending and team defense have allowed the Blues to win four of those games, but they’d probably like some more offense all the same.
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 29
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Trade: Montreal acquires Petry from Edmonton for two draft picks 19
- Bruins acquire Connolly from the Lightning for draft picks (Confirmed) 32
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 69
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (154)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)