Apr 18, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
As his team continues to struggle putting the puck in the net, Blues forward TJ Oshie has his eye on a return for the first game of the playoffs.
Oshie tells True Hockey’s Andy Strickland that such a return is a realistic goal.
On Tuesday, Oshie underwent a surgical procedure on his left ankle. The 26-year-old winger has seven goals and 13 assists in 30 games.
St. Louis has just six goals in its last six games. Good goaltending and team defense have allowed the Blues to win four of those games, but they’d probably like some more offense all the same.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 23
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)