Apr 18, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
As his team continues to struggle putting the puck in the net, Blues forward TJ Oshie has his eye on a return for the first game of the playoffs.
Oshie tells True Hockey’s Andy Strickland that such a return is a realistic goal.
On Tuesday, Oshie underwent a surgical procedure on his left ankle. The 26-year-old winger has seven goals and 13 assists in 30 games.
St. Louis has just six goals in its last six games. Good goaltending and team defense have allowed the Blues to win four of those games, but they’d probably like some more offense all the same.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 2
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 8
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)