Apr 18, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
As his team continues to struggle putting the puck in the net, Blues forward TJ Oshie has his eye on a return for the first game of the playoffs.
Oshie tells True Hockey’s Andy Strickland that such a return is a realistic goal.
On Tuesday, Oshie underwent a surgical procedure on his left ankle. The 26-year-old winger has seven goals and 13 assists in 30 games.
St. Louis has just six goals in its last six games. Good goaltending and team defense have allowed the Blues to win four of those games, but they’d probably like some more offense all the same.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5