Apr 18, 2013, 2:26 PM EDT
As his team continues to struggle putting the puck in the net, Blues forward TJ Oshie has his eye on a return for the first game of the playoffs.
Oshie tells True Hockey’s Andy Strickland that such a return is a realistic goal.
On Tuesday, Oshie underwent a surgical procedure on his left ankle. The 26-year-old winger has seven goals and 13 assists in 30 games.
St. Louis has just six goals in its last six games. Good goaltending and team defense have allowed the Blues to win four of those games, but they’d probably like some more offense all the same.
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11