Apr 17, 2013, 11:43 PM EST
The frustration of what is now a three-game losing streak appears to have gotten the best of Montreal Canadiens’ defenseman P.K. Subban.
Early in the third period, with the Canadiens trailing the Pittsburgh Penguins by three goals, Subban dropped the gloves with Brenden Morrow. Subban managed to get Morrow in a headlock, before the two wrestled their way to the ice.
In the end, Morrow got the last laugh. He scored twice, added an assist and a fight to secure the Gordie Howe Hat Trick and the Penguins earned two points with a 6-4 win.
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 81
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 42
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 77
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (77)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)