Apr 17, 2013, 11:43 PM EDT
The frustration of what is now a three-game losing streak appears to have gotten the best of Montreal Canadiens’ defenseman P.K. Subban.
Early in the third period, with the Canadiens trailing the Pittsburgh Penguins by three goals, Subban dropped the gloves with Brenden Morrow. Subban managed to get Morrow in a headlock, before the two wrestled their way to the ice.
In the end, Morrow got the last laugh. He scored twice, added an assist and a fight to secure the Gordie Howe Hat Trick and the Penguins earned two points with a 6-4 win.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)