Apr 17, 2013, 11:43 PM EST
The frustration of what is now a three-game losing streak appears to have gotten the best of Montreal Canadiens’ defenseman P.K. Subban.
Early in the third period, with the Canadiens trailing the Pittsburgh Penguins by three goals, Subban dropped the gloves with Brenden Morrow. Subban managed to get Morrow in a headlock, before the two wrestled their way to the ice.
In the end, Morrow got the last laugh. He scored twice, added an assist and a fight to secure the Gordie Howe Hat Trick and the Penguins earned two points with a 6-4 win.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)