Apr 17, 2013, 11:43 PM EST
The frustration of what is now a three-game losing streak appears to have gotten the best of Montreal Canadiens’ defenseman P.K. Subban.
Early in the third period, with the Canadiens trailing the Pittsburgh Penguins by three goals, Subban dropped the gloves with Brenden Morrow. Subban managed to get Morrow in a headlock, before the two wrestled their way to the ice.
In the end, Morrow got the last laugh. He scored twice, added an assist and a fight to secure the Gordie Howe Hat Trick and the Penguins earned two points with a 6-4 win.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 19
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)