Apr 16, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers engaged in a rugged game on Tuesday, which only seems right for the division rivalry. (The Flyers took it 4-2.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
While he was bloodied, he impressively returned soon after. Naturally, with situations like this, a further examination might prove that he’ll need to miss some time. Still, as is, it looks like he’ll get some tough guy points.
What’s a Flyers-Rangers game without an exchange of fisticuffs? Jay Rosehill and Aaron Asham had a spirited fight in the game, too:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 12
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 13
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)