Apr 16, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers engaged in a rugged game on Tuesday, which only seems right for the division rivalry. (The Flyers took it 4-2.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
While he was bloodied, he impressively returned soon after. Naturally, with situations like this, a further examination might prove that he’ll need to miss some time. Still, as is, it looks like he’ll get some tough guy points.
What’s a Flyers-Rangers game without an exchange of fisticuffs? Jay Rosehill and Aaron Asham had a spirited fight in the game, too:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 23
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 77
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 19
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (94)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (86)