Apr 16, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers engaged in a rugged game on Tuesday, which only seems right for the division rivalry. (The Flyers took it 4-2.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
While he was bloodied, he impressively returned soon after. Naturally, with situations like this, a further examination might prove that he’ll need to miss some time. Still, as is, it looks like he’ll get some tough guy points.
What’s a Flyers-Rangers game without an exchange of fisticuffs? Jay Rosehill and Aaron Asham had a spirited fight in the game, too:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 3
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 51
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 40
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 11
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)