Apr 16, 2013, 10:31 PM EST
The New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers engaged in a rugged game on Tuesday, which only seems right for the division rivalry. (The Flyers took it 4-2.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
While he was bloodied, he impressively returned soon after. Naturally, with situations like this, a further examination might prove that he’ll need to miss some time. Still, as is, it looks like he’ll get some tough guy points.
What’s a Flyers-Rangers game without an exchange of fisticuffs? Jay Rosehill and Aaron Asham had a spirited fight in the game, too:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 18
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (67)