Apr 16, 2013, 10:31 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers engaged in a rugged game on Tuesday, which only seems right for the division rivalry. (The Flyers took it 4-2.)This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
While he was bloodied, he impressively returned soon after. Naturally, with situations like this, a further examination might prove that he’ll need to miss some time. Still, as is, it looks like he’ll get some tough guy points.
What’s a Flyers-Rangers game without an exchange of fisticuffs? Jay Rosehill and Aaron Asham had a spirited fight in the game, too:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 22
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 50
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 45
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 9
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)