Apr 16, 2013, 6:32 PM EDT
While that procedure was described as successful, it amounts to tough news for the offensively challenged Blues because Oshie is being labeled as week-to-week.
In other words, St. Louis would probably need to make the playoffs (and perhaps win a round or two) if the Blues wanted to see the talented 26-year-old suit up again this season.
Oshie has seven goals and 13 assists for 20 points in 30 games in 2013.
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 0
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 2
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 79
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 34
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (81)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)