Apr 16, 2013, 6:56 PM EST
It sounds like he’ll get a chance to rekindle the red-hot run he had with Nazem Kadri before he suffered a concussion in a game against the Philadelphia Flyers on April 4. (Nikolai Kulemin is expected to play on that line, as well.)
Lupul has been limited to just 10 games played this season, but he’s made the most of it. While he failed to score in the first three games of the season – only to suffer an injury that required forearm surgery – he exploded upon his return, scoring 14 points in seven games.
To put it mildly, it won’t be easy for him to approach that blistering pace. The Buds are just glad to get him back, though.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54