Apr 16, 2013, 6:56 PM EST
It sounds like he’ll get a chance to rekindle the red-hot run he had with Nazem Kadri before he suffered a concussion in a game against the Philadelphia Flyers on April 4. (Nikolai Kulemin is expected to play on that line, as well.)
Lupul has been limited to just 10 games played this season, but he’s made the most of it. While he failed to score in the first three games of the season – only to suffer an injury that required forearm surgery – he exploded upon his return, scoring 14 points in seven games.
To put it mildly, it won’t be easy for him to approach that blistering pace. The Buds are just glad to get him back, though.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 11
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11