Apr 16, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
It sounds like he’ll get a chance to rekindle the red-hot run he had with Nazem Kadri before he suffered a concussion in a game against the Philadelphia Flyers on April 4. (Nikolai Kulemin is expected to play on that line, as well.)
Lupul has been limited to just 10 games played this season, but he’s made the most of it. While he failed to score in the first three games of the season – only to suffer an injury that required forearm surgery – he exploded upon his return, scoring 14 points in seven games.
To put it mildly, it won’t be easy for him to approach that blistering pace. The Buds are just glad to get him back, though.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 81
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50