Apr 16, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild have sent goalie Josh Harding to AHL Houston on a conditioning assignment, the club announced today.
The Aeros play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and according to the Star Tribune, Harding is expected to play two of those three games.
Harding, 28, has been sidelined since the middle of February due to complications with multiple sclerosis.
“I see the light at the end of the tunnel,” he said last week after practicing with his Wild teammates. “It’s a great feeling.
“I’m definitely on the right track.”
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5