Apr 16, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild have sent goalie Josh Harding to AHL Houston on a conditioning assignment, the club announced today.
The Aeros play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and according to the Star Tribune, Harding is expected to play two of those three games.
Harding, 28, has been sidelined since the middle of February due to complications with multiple sclerosis.
“I see the light at the end of the tunnel,” he said last week after practicing with his Wild teammates. “It’s a great feeling.
“I’m definitely on the right track.”
- With Dubinsky locked up, Jackets next task is re-signing Johansen 6
- Lightning sign Brenden Morrow for one year 30
- Jackets sign Dubinsky through 2020-21 39
- AHL’s new overtime rules include 3-on-3 play 27
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 71
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 15
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 35
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 62
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 171
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 57
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (171)
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration (71)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (62)
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery (59)