Apr 16, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild have sent goalie Josh Harding to AHL Houston on a conditioning assignment, the club announced today.
The Aeros play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and according to the Star Tribune, Harding is expected to play two of those three games.
Harding, 28, has been sidelined since the middle of February due to complications with multiple sclerosis.
“I see the light at the end of the tunnel,” he said last week after practicing with his Wild teammates. “It’s a great feeling.
“I’m definitely on the right track.”
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 35
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)