Apr 16, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild have sent goalie Josh Harding to AHL Houston on a conditioning assignment, the club announced today.
The Aeros play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and according to the Star Tribune, Harding is expected to play two of those three games.
Harding, 28, has been sidelined since the middle of February due to complications with multiple sclerosis.
“I see the light at the end of the tunnel,” he said last week after practicing with his Wild teammates. “It’s a great feeling.
“I’m definitely on the right track.”
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 7
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 3
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 3
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 9
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 14
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)