Apr 16, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild have sent goalie Josh Harding to AHL Houston on a conditioning assignment, the club announced today.
The Aeros play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and according to the Star Tribune, Harding is expected to play two of those three games.
Harding, 28, has been sidelined since the middle of February due to complications with multiple sclerosis.
“I see the light at the end of the tunnel,” he said last week after practicing with his Wild teammates. “It’s a great feeling.
“I’m definitely on the right track.”
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 25
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 37
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 7
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)