Apr 16, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
The NHL has rescheduled yesterday’s Bruins-Senators contest for Sunday, April 28, at TD Garden (7 p.m. ET).
Monday’s game was postponed due to the Boston Marathon explosions.
For the Senators, it means hosting Philadelphia on Saturday, then traveling to Boston for Sunday’s make-up game.
The Bruins are in Washington to play the Capitals Saturday.
The NHL playoffs start Tuesday, April 30.
The regular season was originally scheduled to end Saturday, April 27.
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 9
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 1
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 10
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 18
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 21
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 36
- Report: Johansen, Blue Jackets talking contract 7
- NHL waiting on World Cup announcement, Olympics decision 9
- Leiweke calls out ‘just terrible’ character of certain players in Leafs organization 30
- Crosby: Pens must ‘find a way to get over that hump’ 13
- Will future tweaks be enough to salvage NHL 15? (50)
- This Darcy Kuemper-Minnesota Wild situation doesn’t sound good (40)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker (39)
- The KHL’s really trying to mow Minnesota’s lawn (38)