Apr 16, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
The NHL has rescheduled yesterday’s Bruins-Senators contest for Sunday, April 28, at TD Garden (7 p.m. ET).
Monday’s game was postponed due to the Boston Marathon explosions.
For the Senators, it means hosting Philadelphia on Saturday, then traveling to Boston for Sunday’s make-up game.
The Bruins are in Washington to play the Capitals Saturday.
The NHL playoffs start Tuesday, April 30.
The regular season was originally scheduled to end Saturday, April 27.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 6
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 52
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 54
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 161
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 30
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (162)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)