Apr 16, 2013, 4:41 PM EDT
The NHL has rescheduled yesterday’s Bruins-Senators contest for Sunday, April 28, at TD Garden (7 p.m. ET).
Monday’s game was postponed due to the Boston Marathon explosions.
For the Senators, it means hosting Philadelphia on Saturday, then traveling to Boston for Sunday’s make-up game.
The Bruins are in Washington to play the Capitals Saturday.
The NHL playoffs start Tuesday, April 30.
The regular season was originally scheduled to end Saturday, April 27.
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 0
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 15
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 21
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 29
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 5
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 14
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 2
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)