Apr 16, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins could soon enjoy the return of two key players.
Per CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty, B’s head coach Claude Julien said today that winger Brad Marchand (concussion) has been cleared for contact and that center Patrice Bergeron (concussion) is “highly probable” to be back in the lineup tomorrow at home versus the Sabres.
Boston has lost two straight games, and three of its last five. Last night’s contest versus the Senators at TD Garden was postponed as a result of the Boston Marathon explosions.
Marchand leads the Bruins with 33 points; Bergeron is tied for second with 31.
Forward Jordan Caron has been assigned to AHL Providence.
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 8
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 25
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 37
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 46
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)