Apr 16, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
The Boston Bruins could soon enjoy the return of two key players.
Per CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty, B’s head coach Claude Julien said today that winger Brad Marchand (concussion) has been cleared for contact and that center Patrice Bergeron (concussion) is “highly probable” to be back in the lineup tomorrow at home versus the Sabres.
Boston has lost two straight games, and three of its last five. Last night’s contest versus the Senators at TD Garden was postponed as a result of the Boston Marathon explosions.
Marchand leads the Bruins with 33 points; Bergeron is tied for second with 31.
Forward Jordan Caron has been assigned to AHL Providence.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 27
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 14
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 82
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 8
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (82)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)