Apr 16, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
The Boston Bruins could soon enjoy the return of two key players.
Per CSN New England’s Joe Haggerty, B’s head coach Claude Julien said today that winger Brad Marchand (concussion) has been cleared for contact and that center Patrice Bergeron (concussion) is “highly probable” to be back in the lineup tomorrow at home versus the Sabres.
Boston has lost two straight games, and three of its last five. Last night’s contest versus the Senators at TD Garden was postponed as a result of the Boston Marathon explosions.
Marchand leads the Bruins with 33 points; Bergeron is tied for second with 31.
Forward Jordan Caron has been assigned to AHL Providence.
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 25
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 2
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 27
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 41
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 52
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 15
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (41)
- Panthers announced attendance Tuesday night lowest since 2008 (37)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)