Apr 15, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
According to the PG, it’s believed to be the first time Crosby’s skated since suffering a broken jaw on Mar. 30. The 25-year-old has missed Pittsburgh’s last six games with the injury.
Here’s video of Crosby skating, courtesy the Post-Gazette:
It appeared as though No. 87 was wearing a full plastic shield to protect his jaw, something (we assume) he could be wearing upon his return to action.
As for Neal and Martin, they too participated in the skate, with Martin staying out extra with conditioning coach Mike Kadar.
Neal has missed the last three games with a concussion, while Martin has been out since Mar. 28 with a broken bone in his hand/wrist.
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 0
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 26
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 28
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)