Apr 15, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
According to the PG, it’s believed to be the first time Crosby’s skated since suffering a broken jaw on Mar. 30. The 25-year-old has missed Pittsburgh’s last six games with the injury.
Here’s video of Crosby skating, courtesy the Post-Gazette:
It appeared as though No. 87 was wearing a full plastic shield to protect his jaw, something (we assume) he could be wearing upon his return to action.
As for Neal and Martin, they too participated in the skate, with Martin staying out extra with conditioning coach Mike Kadar.
Neal has missed the last three games with a concussion, while Martin has been out since Mar. 28 with a broken bone in his hand/wrist.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (85)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)