Apr 15, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
According to the PG, it’s believed to be the first time Crosby’s skated since suffering a broken jaw on Mar. 30. The 25-year-old has missed Pittsburgh’s last six games with the injury.
Here’s video of Crosby skating, courtesy the Post-Gazette:
It appeared as though No. 87 was wearing a full plastic shield to protect his jaw, something (we assume) he could be wearing upon his return to action.
As for Neal and Martin, they too participated in the skate, with Martin staying out extra with conditioning coach Mike Kadar.
Neal has missed the last three games with a concussion, while Martin has been out since Mar. 28 with a broken bone in his hand/wrist.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)