Apr 15, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
According to the PG, it’s believed to be the first time Crosby’s skated since suffering a broken jaw on Mar. 30. The 25-year-old has missed Pittsburgh’s last six games with the injury.
Here’s video of Crosby skating, courtesy the Post-Gazette:
It appeared as though No. 87 was wearing a full plastic shield to protect his jaw, something (we assume) he could be wearing upon his return to action.
As for Neal and Martin, they too participated in the skate, with Martin staying out extra with conditioning coach Mike Kadar.
Neal has missed the last three games with a concussion, while Martin has been out since Mar. 28 with a broken bone in his hand/wrist.
- Kings’ Dustin Brown: ‘We got our [expletives] kicked’ 0
- Feeding frenzy: Sharks devour Kings to take 2-0 series lead 16
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 22
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 37
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 59
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 90
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (144)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (99)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)