Apr 14, 2013, 9:02 PM EST
Buffalo Sabres forward Tyler Ennis ended a seven-game pointless slump and found the back of the net for the first time since March 21 early in Sunday’s contest, but he certainly didn’t do it alone.
That goal also represented Vanek’s first point since his six-game stint on the sidelines due to an upper-body injury. Vanek leads the team with 16 goals and 34 points in 33 contests.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 4
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54