Apr 14, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres forward Tyler Ennis ended a seven-game pointless slump and found the back of the net for the first time since March 21 early in Sunday’s contest, but he certainly didn’t do it alone.
That goal also represented Vanek’s first point since his six-game stint on the sidelines due to an upper-body injury. Vanek leads the team with 16 goals and 34 points in 33 contests.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25