Apr 14, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres forward Tyler Ennis ended a seven-game pointless slump and found the back of the net for the first time since March 21 early in Sunday’s contest, but he certainly didn’t do it alone.
That goal also represented Vanek’s first point since his six-game stint on the sidelines due to an upper-body injury. Vanek leads the team with 16 goals and 34 points in 33 contests.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54