Apr 14, 2013, 9:02 PM EST
Buffalo Sabres forward Tyler Ennis ended a seven-game pointless slump and found the back of the net for the first time since March 21 early in Sunday’s contest, but he certainly didn’t do it alone.
That goal also represented Vanek’s first point since his six-game stint on the sidelines due to an upper-body injury. Vanek leads the team with 16 goals and 34 points in 33 contests.
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 2
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 5
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 1
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 14
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 30
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3