Apr 14, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
Buffalo Sabres forward Tyler Ennis ended a seven-game pointless slump and found the back of the net for the first time since March 21 early in Sunday’s contest, but he certainly didn’t do it alone.
That goal also represented Vanek’s first point since his six-game stint on the sidelines due to an upper-body injury. Vanek leads the team with 16 goals and 34 points in 33 contests.
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 69
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 41
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63