Apr 12, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
It’s not clear how Myers suffered the injury. He played 25:37 against the Habs, and nothing was reported after the game. Some are speculating the broken bone may be a result of blocking a shot from Montreal defenseman PK Subban.
At any rate, it was another frustrating season for the 2010 rookie of the year. Myers finishes with three goals and five assists in 39 games while averaging 21:19 of ice time. He also admittedly showed up to training camp out of shape following the lockout.
On the bright side, he made a lot of money.
Sabres say Tyler Myers will not need surgery on broken bone in leg. Injury happened during second-period five-on-three.—
John Vogl (@BuffNewsVogl) April 12, 2013
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20