Apr 11, 2013, 3:26 PM EDT
It appears there will be no supplementary discipline for Edmonton forward Taylor Hall for this slash on Phoenix defenseman Zbynek Michalek on Wednesday night:
An NHL spokesman said there was no hearing planned at the time of writing, and TVA’s Louis Jean reported Hall wouldn’t face any further discipline.
Hall, 21, went unpenalized on the play.
The former first overall pick was already on the NHL Department of Player Safety’s radar this year after a violent knee-on-knee collision with Minnesota’s Cal Clutterbuck.
Hall was suspended two games for the hit and forked over nearly $10,000 in fine money.
Here’s Hall talking about last night’s game…
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 8
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 46
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 19
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13