Apr 11, 2013, 3:26 PM EDT
It appears there will be no supplementary discipline for Edmonton forward Taylor Hall for this slash on Phoenix defenseman Zbynek Michalek on Wednesday night:
An NHL spokesman said there was no hearing planned at the time of writing, and TVA’s Louis Jean reported Hall wouldn’t face any further discipline.
Hall, 21, went unpenalized on the play.
The former first overall pick was already on the NHL Department of Player Safety’s radar this year after a violent knee-on-knee collision with Minnesota’s Cal Clutterbuck.
Hall was suspended two games for the hit and forked over nearly $10,000 in fine money.
Here’s Hall talking about last night’s game…
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 2
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 8
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)