Apr 11, 2013, 3:26 PM EDT
It appears there will be no supplementary discipline for Edmonton forward Taylor Hall for this slash on Phoenix defenseman Zbynek Michalek on Wednesday night:
An NHL spokesman said there was no hearing planned at the time of writing, and TVA’s Louis Jean reported Hall wouldn’t face any further discipline.
Hall, 21, went unpenalized on the play.
The former first overall pick was already on the NHL Department of Player Safety’s radar this year after a violent knee-on-knee collision with Minnesota’s Cal Clutterbuck.
Hall was suspended two games for the hit and forked over nearly $10,000 in fine money.
Here’s Hall talking about last night’s game…
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5