Apr 11, 2013, 3:26 PM EST
It appears there will be no supplementary discipline for Edmonton forward Taylor Hall for this slash on Phoenix defenseman Zbynek Michalek on Wednesday night:
An NHL spokesman said there was no hearing planned at the time of writing, and TVA’s Louis Jean reported Hall wouldn’t face any further discipline.
Hall, 21, went unpenalized on the play.
The former first overall pick was already on the NHL Department of Player Safety’s radar this year after a violent knee-on-knee collision with Minnesota’s Cal Clutterbuck.
Hall was suspended two games for the hit and forked over nearly $10,000 in fine money.
Here’s Hall talking about last night’s game…
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 1
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 15
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)