Apr 11, 2013, 3:26 PM EDT
It appears there will be no supplementary discipline for Edmonton forward Taylor Hall for this slash on Phoenix defenseman Zbynek Michalek on Wednesday night:
An NHL spokesman said there was no hearing planned at the time of writing, and TVA’s Louis Jean reported Hall wouldn’t face any further discipline.
Hall, 21, went unpenalized on the play.
The former first overall pick was already on the NHL Department of Player Safety’s radar this year after a violent knee-on-knee collision with Minnesota’s Cal Clutterbuck.
Hall was suspended two games for the hit and forked over nearly $10,000 in fine money.
Here’s Hall talking about last night’s game…
- Video: Patrick Kane scores a beauty against Buffalo 0
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 24
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 18
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)