Apr 11, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get their top defenseman back tonight when they face the Lightning in Tampa Bay (on NBCSN).
Letang has missed six games with a broken toe that he suffered March 26 versus Montreal.
Even with Letang back, Pittsburgh still has major injury concerns, with forwards Sidney Crosby (broken jaw) and James Neal (concussion), plus defenseman Paul Martin (wrist surgery), remaining out of action.
- Video: Sens, Leafs, Habs combine for beautiful tribute following Ottawa shootings 0
- Will winning trump revenge tonight? 3
- Sleepy Sharks hit new low in loss to Buffalo 7
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 8
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 33
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (83)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? (37)
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case (36)