Apr 11, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get their top defenseman back tonight when they face the Lightning in Tampa Bay (on NBCSN).
Letang has missed six games with a broken toe that he suffered March 26 versus Montreal.
Even with Letang back, Pittsburgh still has major injury concerns, with forwards Sidney Crosby (broken jaw) and James Neal (concussion), plus defenseman Paul Martin (wrist surgery), remaining out of action.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5