Apr 11, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins will get their top defenseman back tonight when they face the Lightning in Tampa Bay (on NBCSN).
Letang has missed six games with a broken toe that he suffered March 26 versus Montreal.
Even with Letang back, Pittsburgh still has major injury concerns, with forwards Sidney Crosby (broken jaw) and James Neal (concussion), plus defenseman Paul Martin (wrist surgery), remaining out of action.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35