Apr 11, 2013, 11:07 AM EDT
Good news out of Boston, as Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron (concussion) was able to take the ice this morning for a skate.
Courtesy the team’s Instagram feed:
Yesterday, Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said that Bergeron had been working out and was on the “road to recovery.”
Marchand was forced to leave last night’s game versus the Devils after taking an elbow to the head from New Jersey defenseman Anton Volchenkov.
The B’s host the Islanders tonight.
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 0
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 21
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 15
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 37
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)