Apr 11, 2013, 11:07 AM EDT
Good news out of Boston, as Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron (concussion) was able to take the ice this morning for a skate.
Courtesy the team’s Instagram feed:
Yesterday, Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said that Bergeron had been working out and was on the “road to recovery.”
Marchand was forced to leave last night’s game versus the Devils after taking an elbow to the head from New Jersey defenseman Anton Volchenkov.
The B’s host the Islanders tonight.
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 0
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 3
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 10
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 3
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 32
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 36
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)