Apr 11, 2013, 11:07 AM EST
Good news out of Boston, as Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron (concussion) was able to take the ice this morning for a skate.
Courtesy the team’s Instagram feed:
Yesterday, Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said that Bergeron had been working out and was on the “road to recovery.”
Marchand was forced to leave last night’s game versus the Devils after taking an elbow to the head from New Jersey defenseman Anton Volchenkov.
The B’s host the Islanders tonight.
- Devils fire DeBoer 5
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 1
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 8
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 9
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)