Apr 10, 2013, 6:25 PM EDT
If you take goalie/stargazer Ilya Bryzgalov‘s comments at face value, then you believe that he doesn’t care whether the Philadelphia Flyers buy him out or not. A significant part of the hockey population – especially in Philadelphia – does care quite a bit, though.
With that in mind, PHT’s Jason Brough and Mike Halford discussed that possibility on Wednesday; you can enjoy that dialogue in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 0
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 4
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 16
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9