Apr 10, 2013, 8:20 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have seen at least one of their star players fall behind in a trophy race because of health problems as Kris Letang‘s odds to take the Norris plummeted thanks to injuries. Sidney Crosby was well ahead in the points race when he suffered that freak puck to the face, sidelining him for what could be a month from a 99-day season.
So, the question is: should the Hart Trophy go to him anyway? Mike Milbury and Keith Jones ponder that question in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6