Apr 10, 2013, 8:20 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins have seen at least one of their star players fall behind in a trophy race because of health problems as Kris Letang‘s odds to take the Norris plummeted thanks to injuries. Sidney Crosby was well ahead in the points race when he suffered that freak puck to the face, sidelining him for what could be a month from a 99-day season.
So, the question is: should the Hart Trophy go to him anyway? Mike Milbury and Keith Jones ponder that question in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 18
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 19
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9