Apr 10, 2013, 8:20 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have seen at least one of their star players fall behind in a trophy race because of health problems as Kris Letang‘s odds to take the Norris plummeted thanks to injuries. Sidney Crosby was well ahead in the points race when he suffered that freak puck to the face, sidelining him for what could be a month from a 99-day season.
So, the question is: should the Hart Trophy go to him anyway? Mike Milbury and Keith Jones ponder that question in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31