Apr 10, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
While the New Jersey Devils have made a game of things after falling behind 4-0 against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, it’s been a painful night. Just ask Bryce Salvador.
He was burned by Jaromir Jagr‘s line on the first goal of the game and then appeared to hurt his right hand blocking a Zdeno Chara shot. There’s nothing official yet, but The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti expects Salvador to miss the Devils’ next game.
The 37-year-old blueliner has zero goals and two assists in 38 games this season after his shocking 2012 playoff run of 14 points in 24 contests.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5