Apr 10, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
While the New Jersey Devils have made a game of things after falling behind 4-0 against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, it’s been a painful night. Just ask Bryce Salvador.
He was burned by Jaromir Jagr‘s line on the first goal of the game and then appeared to hurt his right hand blocking a Zdeno Chara shot. There’s nothing official yet, but The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti expects Salvador to miss the Devils’ next game.
The 37-year-old blueliner has zero goals and two assists in 38 games this season after his shocking 2012 playoff run of 14 points in 24 contests.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 21
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 16
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 27
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 61
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 52
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (65)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)