Apr 10, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
While the New Jersey Devils have made a game of things after falling behind 4-0 against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, it’s been a painful night. Just ask Bryce Salvador.
He was burned by Jaromir Jagr‘s line on the first goal of the game and then appeared to hurt his right hand blocking a Zdeno Chara shot. There’s nothing official yet, but The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti expects Salvador to miss the Devils’ next game.
The 37-year-old blueliner has zero goals and two assists in 38 games this season after his shocking 2012 playoff run of 14 points in 24 contests.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 10
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 23
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 12
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 55
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39