Apr 10, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
While the New Jersey Devils have made a game of things after falling behind 4-0 against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday, it’s been a painful night. Just ask Bryce Salvador.
He was burned by Jaromir Jagr‘s line on the first goal of the game and then appeared to hurt his right hand blocking a Zdeno Chara shot. There’s nothing official yet, but The Bergen Record’s Tom Gulitti expects Salvador to miss the Devils’ next game.
The 37-year-old blueliner has zero goals and two assists in 38 games this season after his shocking 2012 playoff run of 14 points in 24 contests.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)