Apr 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Dallas Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen left Tuesday’s game against the L.A. Kings in the first period due to an injury, and the club on Twitter has listed his return as “questionable.”
Lehtonen, 29, has a 14-11-2 record in 30 games, and .916 save percentage and 2.66 goals-against average.
The Stars defeated the Kings 5-1, thanks to a four-goal outburst in the third period.
Update: Stars head coach Glen Gulutzan gave a brief update on Lehtonen’s condition to the Dallas Morning News. “It’s mild, and we’ll reassess it tomorrow,” he said.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 11
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 15
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)