Apr 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Dallas Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen left Tuesday’s game against the L.A. Kings in the first period due to an injury, and the club on Twitter has listed his return as “questionable.”
Lehtonen, 29, has a 14-11-2 record in 30 games, and .916 save percentage and 2.66 goals-against average.
The Stars defeated the Kings 5-1, thanks to a four-goal outburst in the third period.
Update: Stars head coach Glen Gulutzan gave a brief update on Lehtonen’s condition to the Dallas Morning News. “It’s mild, and we’ll reassess it tomorrow,” he said.
- Canada enters World Juniors as 11/10 favorite; USA next at 9/4 0
- Devils fire DeBoer 17
- More mumps: Downie and Greiss test positive 2
- Orpik reflects on ‘outside pressure’ in Pittsburgh 16
- Canada tabs Fucale for WJC opener 0
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 10
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)