Apr 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Dallas Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen left Tuesday’s game against the L.A. Kings in the first period due to an injury, and the club on Twitter has listed his return as “questionable.”
Lehtonen, 29, has a 14-11-2 record in 30 games, and .916 save percentage and 2.66 goals-against average.
The Stars defeated the Kings 5-1, thanks to a four-goal outburst in the third period.
Update: Stars head coach Glen Gulutzan gave a brief update on Lehtonen’s condition to the Dallas Morning News. “It’s mild, and we’ll reassess it tomorrow,” he said.
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 1
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 2
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 5
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 14
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)