Apr 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Dallas Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen left Tuesday’s game against the L.A. Kings in the first period due to an injury, and the club on Twitter has listed his return as “questionable.”
Lehtonen, 29, has a 14-11-2 record in 30 games, and .916 save percentage and 2.66 goals-against average.
The Stars defeated the Kings 5-1, thanks to a four-goal outburst in the third period.
Update: Stars head coach Glen Gulutzan gave a brief update on Lehtonen’s condition to the Dallas Morning News. “It’s mild, and we’ll reassess it tomorrow,” he said.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)