Apr 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Dallas Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen left Tuesday’s game against the L.A. Kings in the first period due to an injury, and the club on Twitter has listed his return as “questionable.”
Lehtonen, 29, has a 14-11-2 record in 30 games, and .916 save percentage and 2.66 goals-against average.
The Stars defeated the Kings 5-1, thanks to a four-goal outburst in the third period.
Update: Stars head coach Glen Gulutzan gave a brief update on Lehtonen’s condition to the Dallas Morning News. “It’s mild, and we’ll reassess it tomorrow,” he said.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)