Apr 9, 2013, 10:34 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins have already clinched a playoff spot.
On Tuesday, the Penguins, the big winners in the days leading up to the NHL trade deadline, clinched the Atlantic Division.
The Penguins fell behind by a goal to the Carolina Hurricanes in the third period, but roared back with three goals in the final 10 minutes and 11 seconds for the 5-3 win.
Not only did the Penguins get the win, they got a goal from Brenden Morrow, who was acquired in a trade with the Dallas Stars prior to the deadline.
It was Morrow’s first goal as a member of the Penguins.
The Penguins, who in March went on a 15-game winning streak, have won their last two games after a brief two-game losing streak.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 26
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 13
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 81
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 4
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 15
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)