Apr 9, 2013, 10:34 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins have already clinched a playoff spot.
On Tuesday, the Penguins, the big winners in the days leading up to the NHL trade deadline, clinched the Atlantic Division.
The Penguins fell behind by a goal to the Carolina Hurricanes in the third period, but roared back with three goals in the final 10 minutes and 11 seconds for the 5-3 win.
Not only did the Penguins get the win, they got a goal from Brenden Morrow, who was acquired in a trade with the Dallas Stars prior to the deadline.
It was Morrow’s first goal as a member of the Penguins.
The Penguins, who in March went on a 15-game winning streak, have won their last two games after a brief two-game losing streak.
- Video: Crosby scores goal No. 300 for his NHL career 0
- (Video) McKenzie: ‘Best guess is anywhere from 3-5 games’ for Byfuglien suspension 6
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 44
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 30
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 35
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 66
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 35
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 11
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller (66)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (65)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Sabres GM Tim Murray: ‘I think too much about’ McDavid (55)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack (49)