Apr 8, 2013, 6:52 PM EDT
Key forward Max Pacioretty is day-to-day with a lower-body issue on top of that, but at least they’re getting Rene Bourque back after missing about six weeks with a concussion, according to the Montreal Gazette’s Dave Stubbs.
Bourque, 31, will be part of the lineup as the Habs face the surging Washington Capitals on Tuesday. He generated five goals and 10 points in 17 games, the last one coming on Feb. 21.
Losing Pacioretty even for a few days might not look like an even trade for Montreal, especially with agitating defenseman Emelin done, but it’s unclear if the young forward will miss tomorrow’s game.
Montreal currently has a three-point lead on the Boston Bruins for the Northeast Division and the East’s second seed, although the B’s can close that gap to one if they beat the Carolina Hurricanes tonight (that game is on NHL Network starting at 7 p.m. ET).
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 18
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13