Apr 8, 2013, 4:55 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from the injured reserve list, the club announced today.
Penner has missed the last four games with a lower-body injury he suffered March 31 at Dallas. The 30-year-old is having a tough season, with just two goals and nine assists in 25 games.
The Kings will be hoping that Penner can rediscover the form that saw him score two game-winning goals during last year’s run to the Stanley Cup finals.
Los Angeles is in Dallas tomorrow for a game against the Stars.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 17
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46