Apr 8, 2013, 4:55 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from the injured reserve list, the club announced today.
Penner has missed the last four games with a lower-body injury he suffered March 31 at Dallas. The 30-year-old is having a tough season, with just two goals and nine assists in 25 games.
The Kings will be hoping that Penner can rediscover the form that saw him score two game-winning goals during last year’s run to the Stanley Cup finals.
Los Angeles is in Dallas tomorrow for a game against the Stars.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6