Apr 8, 2013, 4:55 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from the injured reserve list, the club announced today.
Penner has missed the last four games with a lower-body injury he suffered March 31 at Dallas. The 30-year-old is having a tough season, with just two goals and nine assists in 25 games.
The Kings will be hoping that Penner can rediscover the form that saw him score two game-winning goals during last year’s run to the Stanley Cup finals.
Los Angeles is in Dallas tomorrow for a game against the Stars.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 12
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 56
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)