Apr 8, 2013, 4:55 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from the injured reserve list, the club announced today.
Penner has missed the last four games with a lower-body injury he suffered March 31 at Dallas. The 30-year-old is having a tough season, with just two goals and nine assists in 25 games.
The Kings will be hoping that Penner can rediscover the form that saw him score two game-winning goals during last year’s run to the Stanley Cup finals.
Los Angeles is in Dallas tomorrow for a game against the Stars.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 2
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 5
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 8
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 37
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8