Apr 8, 2013, 4:55 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from the injured reserve list, the club announced today.
Penner has missed the last four games with a lower-body injury he suffered March 31 at Dallas. The 30-year-old is having a tough season, with just two goals and nine assists in 25 games.
The Kings will be hoping that Penner can rediscover the form that saw him score two game-winning goals during last year’s run to the Stanley Cup finals.
Los Angeles is in Dallas tomorrow for a game against the Stars.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 3
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 25
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 87
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 40
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 72
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 62