Apr 8, 2013, 8:40 PM EST
It’s not all good news for Chicago, however, as Dave Bolland won’t.
Sharp, 31, has been out for a little more than a month with what sounded like a separated shoulder (it’s at least a shoulder issue). It’s believed that Bolland, 26, suffered his lower-body injury while blocking a shot last week.
The Blackhawks don’t have to feel that much urgency to get these guys back in the lineup earlier than they’re ready being that they’ve already clinched a playoff spot, but it would certainly be nice to get both key elements ready for the postseason.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2