Apr 8, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
It’s not all good news for Chicago, however, as Dave Bolland won’t.
Sharp, 31, has been out for a little more than a month with what sounded like a separated shoulder (it’s at least a shoulder issue). It’s believed that Bolland, 26, suffered his lower-body injury while blocking a shot last week.
The Blackhawks don’t have to feel that much urgency to get these guys back in the lineup earlier than they’re ready being that they’ve already clinched a playoff spot, but it would certainly be nice to get both key elements ready for the postseason.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40