Apr 8, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
It’s not all good news for Chicago, however, as Dave Bolland won’t.
Sharp, 31, has been out for a little more than a month with what sounded like a separated shoulder (it’s at least a shoulder issue). It’s believed that Bolland, 26, suffered his lower-body injury while blocking a shot last week.
The Blackhawks don’t have to feel that much urgency to get these guys back in the lineup earlier than they’re ready being that they’ve already clinched a playoff spot, but it would certainly be nice to get both key elements ready for the postseason.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 115
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (115)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (40)