Apr 8, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
It’s not all good news for Chicago, however, as Dave Bolland won’t.
Sharp, 31, has been out for a little more than a month with what sounded like a separated shoulder (it’s at least a shoulder issue). It’s believed that Bolland, 26, suffered his lower-body injury while blocking a shot last week.
The Blackhawks don’t have to feel that much urgency to get these guys back in the lineup earlier than they’re ready being that they’ve already clinched a playoff spot, but it would certainly be nice to get both key elements ready for the postseason.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 1
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 26
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)