Apr 8, 2013, 8:40 PM EDT
It’s not all good news for Chicago, however, as Dave Bolland won’t.
Sharp, 31, has been out for a little more than a month with what sounded like a separated shoulder (it’s at least a shoulder issue). It’s believed that Bolland, 26, suffered his lower-body injury while blocking a shot last week.
The Blackhawks don’t have to feel that much urgency to get these guys back in the lineup earlier than they’re ready being that they’ve already clinched a playoff spot, but it would certainly be nice to get both key elements ready for the postseason.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 16
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 10
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 42
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 54
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (42)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)