Apr 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve heard an update on the Phoenix Coyotes, particularly one that was high on optimism and low on details.
Gary Bettman changed that on Sunday, telling Yahoo’s Nick Cotsonika the following:
Bettman on Coyotes: “There seems to be more interest at this particular point in time than we’ve seen throughout the process.”
— Nick Cotsonika (@cotsonika) April 7, 2013
Of course, that’s all he provided. He didn’t mention any names, figures or other specifics regarding the NHL’s never-ending story.
Still, take that for what it’s worth; it sounds like there’s some positivity regarding the troubled franchise. That mood could very well change by the next update, though.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 0
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 0
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 19
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45