Apr 7, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
It’s been a while since we’ve heard an update on the Phoenix Coyotes, particularly one that was high on optimism and low on details.
Gary Bettman changed that on Sunday, telling Yahoo’s Nick Cotsonika the following:
Bettman on Coyotes: “There seems to be more interest at this particular point in time than we’ve seen throughout the process.”
— Nick Cotsonika (@cotsonika) April 7, 2013
Of course, that’s all he provided. He didn’t mention any names, figures or other specifics regarding the NHL’s never-ending story.
Still, take that for what it’s worth; it sounds like there’s some positivity regarding the troubled franchise. That mood could very well change by the next update, though.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 1
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 23
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 30
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)