Apr 5, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
Sharp, 31, hasn’t played since suffering a shoulder injury against Colorado on Mar. 6. He told CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers that he won’t return to the lineup until the shoulder is 100 percent — so far, he’s missed 12 games with the ailment and could miss Nos. 13 and 14 as the ‘Hawks play the Preds in a Saturday/Sunday back-to-back this weekend.
Bolland, 26, got hurt blocking a Shea Weber shot during Monday’s 3-2 shootout win over Nashville.
The injury forced him to leave the contest, but he was back in action on Thursday for a 4-3 shootout loss to St. Louis. While he gamely suited up, it was clear the checking forward was off his game, as Bolland played just over 12 minutes while finishing minus-2 on the evening.
The ‘Hawks are in something of a slump right now — if you can call it that. The team has lost four of its last seven, but has secured a least a point in three straight games.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 22
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 42
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 15
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 29
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 48
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 44
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 65
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 46
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)