Apr 5, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
Sharp, 31, hasn’t played since suffering a shoulder injury against Colorado on Mar. 6. He told CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers that he won’t return to the lineup until the shoulder is 100 percent — so far, he’s missed 12 games with the ailment and could miss Nos. 13 and 14 as the ‘Hawks play the Preds in a Saturday/Sunday back-to-back this weekend.
Bolland, 26, got hurt blocking a Shea Weber shot during Monday’s 3-2 shootout win over Nashville.
The injury forced him to leave the contest, but he was back in action on Thursday for a 4-3 shootout loss to St. Louis. While he gamely suited up, it was clear the checking forward was off his game, as Bolland played just over 12 minutes while finishing minus-2 on the evening.
The ‘Hawks are in something of a slump right now — if you can call it that. The team has lost four of its last seven, but has secured a least a point in three straight games.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)