Apr 5, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
Sharp, 31, hasn’t played since suffering a shoulder injury against Colorado on Mar. 6. He told CSN Chicago’s Tracey Myers that he won’t return to the lineup until the shoulder is 100 percent — so far, he’s missed 12 games with the ailment and could miss Nos. 13 and 14 as the ‘Hawks play the Preds in a Saturday/Sunday back-to-back this weekend.
Bolland, 26, got hurt blocking a Shea Weber shot during Monday’s 3-2 shootout win over Nashville.
The injury forced him to leave the contest, but he was back in action on Thursday for a 4-3 shootout loss to St. Louis. While he gamely suited up, it was clear the checking forward was off his game, as Bolland played just over 12 minutes while finishing minus-2 on the evening.
The ‘Hawks are in something of a slump right now — if you can call it that. The team has lost four of its last seven, but has secured a least a point in three straight games.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 15
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)