Apr 5, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks look like they’re getting healthier, although Ryan Kesler‘s progress remains limited (at best).
Alain Vigneault said that he probably won’t inject all three players back into the lineup, but it sounds like Raymond (and maybe Weise) will be back.
Raymond, 27, has been bothered by a shoulder injury for a bit, sidelining him since March 30. He has 18 points in 35 games.
The speedy forward has extra motivation to finish this season on a high note because his one-year contract expires in the summer.
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 12
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 5
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 51
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 48
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (55)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)