Apr 5, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks look like they’re getting healthier, although Ryan Kesler‘s progress remains limited (at best).
Alain Vigneault said that he probably won’t inject all three players back into the lineup, but it sounds like Raymond (and maybe Weise) will be back.
Raymond, 27, has been bothered by a shoulder injury for a bit, sidelining him since March 30. He has 18 points in 35 games.
The speedy forward has extra motivation to finish this season on a high note because his one-year contract expires in the summer.
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 32
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 9
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Johansen, Blue Jackets talks haven’t just resumed, they’re ‘very polite’ 15
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 12
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (33)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)
- Filip Forsberg has scored two thirds of the Preds’ preseason goals (21)