Apr 5, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks look like they’re getting healthier, although Ryan Kesler‘s progress remains limited (at best).
Alain Vigneault said that he probably won’t inject all three players back into the lineup, but it sounds like Raymond (and maybe Weise) will be back.
Raymond, 27, has been bothered by a shoulder injury for a bit, sidelining him since March 30. He has 18 points in 35 games.
The speedy forward has extra motivation to finish this season on a high note because his one-year contract expires in the summer.
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 7
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 11
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 10
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 40
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 48
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 86
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 39
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 62
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)