Apr 5, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks look like they’re getting healthier, although Ryan Kesler‘s progress remains limited (at best).
Alain Vigneault said that he probably won’t inject all three players back into the lineup, but it sounds like Raymond (and maybe Weise) will be back.
Raymond, 27, has been bothered by a shoulder injury for a bit, sidelining him since March 30. He has 18 points in 35 games.
The speedy forward has extra motivation to finish this season on a high note because his one-year contract expires in the summer.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)