Apr 5, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The Vancouver Canucks look like they’re getting healthier, although Ryan Kesler‘s progress remains limited (at best).
Alain Vigneault said that he probably won’t inject all three players back into the lineup, but it sounds like Raymond (and maybe Weise) will be back.
Raymond, 27, has been bothered by a shoulder injury for a bit, sidelining him since March 30. He has 18 points in 35 games.
The speedy forward has extra motivation to finish this season on a high note because his one-year contract expires in the summer.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)