Apr 4, 2013, 6:31 PM EST
The Detroit Red Wings failed to bolster their team during the trade deadline, but at least they’ll get a key player back on Thursday. Henrik Zetterberg is set to return to the lineup in tonight’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, the Detroit Free Press reports.
Zetterberg, 32, missed the last two games with a groin injury.
He’s had another great season when healthy, however, scoring eight goals and 24 assists for 32 points in 34 games. (In fact, things might get even better, as he’s only connected on about seven percent of his shots.)
(H/T to Rotoworld.)
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17