Apr 4, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings failed to bolster their team during the trade deadline, but at least they’ll get a key player back on Thursday. Henrik Zetterberg is set to return to the lineup in tonight’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, the Detroit Free Press reports.
Zetterberg, 32, missed the last two games with a groin injury.
He’s had another great season when healthy, however, scoring eight goals and 24 assists for 32 points in 34 games. (In fact, things might get even better, as he’s only connected on about seven percent of his shots.)
(H/T to Rotoworld.)
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17