Apr 4, 2013, 6:31 PM EDT
The Detroit Red Wings failed to bolster their team during the trade deadline, but at least they’ll get a key player back on Thursday. Henrik Zetterberg is set to return to the lineup in tonight’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, the Detroit Free Press reports.
Zetterberg, 32, missed the last two games with a groin injury.
He’s had another great season when healthy, however, scoring eight goals and 24 assists for 32 points in 34 games. (In fact, things might get even better, as he’s only connected on about seven percent of his shots.)
(H/T to Rotoworld.)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 36
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 27
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25