Apr 4, 2013, 7:49 PM EDT
The winger needed help off the ice on Thursday after he collided with Philadelphia Flyers players Adam Hall and Jay Rosehill:
Update: to little surprise, the team updates that Lupul won’t return, labeling the issue an upper-body injury.
Many are worried that the 29-year-old might have a concussion.
He’s had an incredible run with Toronto since returning from forearm surgery on March 16, putting up 13 points in six games – all of which included at least a point. Of course, those numbers torment instead of impress if this ends up being serious.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)