Apr 4, 2013, 7:49 PM EDT
The winger needed help off the ice on Thursday after he collided with Philadelphia Flyers players Adam Hall and Jay Rosehill:
Update: to little surprise, the team updates that Lupul won’t return, labeling the issue an upper-body injury.
Many are worried that the 29-year-old might have a concussion.
He’s had an incredible run with Toronto since returning from forearm surgery on March 16, putting up 13 points in six games – all of which included at least a point. Of course, those numbers torment instead of impress if this ends up being serious.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 11
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 9
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 35
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 26
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)