Apr 4, 2013, 7:49 PM EST
The winger needed help off the ice on Thursday after he collided with Philadelphia Flyers players Adam Hall and Jay Rosehill:
Update: to little surprise, the team updates that Lupul won’t return, labeling the issue an upper-body injury.
Many are worried that the 29-year-old might have a concussion.
He’s had an incredible run with Toronto since returning from forearm surgery on March 16, putting up 13 points in six games – all of which included at least a point. Of course, those numbers torment instead of impress if this ends up being serious.
- Luongo leaves game, Panthers in bind with Montoya also hurt 3
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 22
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)