Apr 4, 2013, 12:55 PM EST
Bergeron’s injury provides an easy way to slot Jagr into the top six. If Bergeron had been healthy, it would’ve been interesting to see how coach Claude Julien deployed his lines, particularly considering Horton has scored a goal in each of his last four games, with Lucic registering four assists in his last three games.
Remember that much of the Bruins’ push to add a scoring winger was owed to the struggles of Horton and Lucic.
Obviously, the B’s are hopeful an extra top-six forward is a problem they’ll have shortly.
Tuukka Rask is expected to start in goal for Boston.
PS — Seguin was born on Jan. 31, 1992. At that point, Jagr had already played a season and a half with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
PPS — Marchand was born on May 11, 1988.
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 1
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 15
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 58
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 81
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)