Apr 4, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Bergeron’s injury provides an easy way to slot Jagr into the top six. If Bergeron had been healthy, it would’ve been interesting to see how coach Claude Julien deployed his lines, particularly considering Horton has scored a goal in each of his last four games, with Lucic registering four assists in his last three games.
Remember that much of the Bruins’ push to add a scoring winger was owed to the struggles of Horton and Lucic.
Obviously, the B’s are hopeful an extra top-six forward is a problem they’ll have shortly.
Tuukka Rask is expected to start in goal for Boston.
PS — Seguin was born on Jan. 31, 1992. At that point, Jagr had already played a season and a half with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
PPS — Marchand was born on May 11, 1988.
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 14
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29