Apr 4, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Bergeron’s injury provides an easy way to slot Jagr into the top six. If Bergeron had been healthy, it would’ve been interesting to see how coach Claude Julien deployed his lines, particularly considering Horton has scored a goal in each of his last four games, with Lucic registering four assists in his last three games.
Remember that much of the Bruins’ push to add a scoring winger was owed to the struggles of Horton and Lucic.
Obviously, the B’s are hopeful an extra top-six forward is a problem they’ll have shortly.
Tuukka Rask is expected to start in goal for Boston.
PS — Seguin was born on Jan. 31, 1992. At that point, Jagr had already played a season and a half with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
PPS — Marchand was born on May 11, 1988.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)