Apr 4, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Bergeron’s injury provides an easy way to slot Jagr into the top six. If Bergeron had been healthy, it would’ve been interesting to see how coach Claude Julien deployed his lines, particularly considering Horton has scored a goal in each of his last four games, with Lucic registering four assists in his last three games.
Remember that much of the Bruins’ push to add a scoring winger was owed to the struggles of Horton and Lucic.
Obviously, the B’s are hopeful an extra top-six forward is a problem they’ll have shortly.
Tuukka Rask is expected to start in goal for Boston.
PS — Seguin was born on Jan. 31, 1992. At that point, Jagr had already played a season and a half with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
PPS — Marchand was born on May 11, 1988.
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 6
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 21
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 22
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)