Apr 4, 2013, 12:42 PM EDT
Vincent Lecavalier will finally get to play for his new head coach.
Out for Tampa Bay’s last 10 games with a broken foot — during which Jon Cooper took over coaching duties from Guy Boucher — Lecavalier is set to rejoin the Bolts tonight when they take on the ‘Canes in Carolina.
Cooper was named head coach on Mar. 25 and has coached each of the last two games, a 5-4 shootout win over New Jersey and a 3-2 shootout loss to Florida.
Tonight he’ll get No. 4 back, and a new netminder to boot.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)