Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Hall, 32, appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
He also had a brief stint with the ‘Canes (after Tampa put him on waivers the first time), failing to register a point in six games.
Hall was traded back to the Lightning on Tuesday (Carolina got Marc-Andre Bergeron in exchange), and promptly put on waivers. Again.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he was sitting second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranked fifth among all forwards in hits prior to getting moved.
He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
As for Winnipeg, they got former 20-goal scorer Santorelli, who has failed to make much of an impact after his 41-point outburst two seasons ago.
The 27-year-old had played in 24 games for the Panthers this season, scoring 2G-1A-3PTS while averaging 11:06 TOI per game.
Santorelli was actually placed on waivers yesterday but still played in Florida’s 3-2 shootout win over Tampa Bay, playing over 13 minutes while recording one shot on goal.
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 1
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 8
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 9
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 21
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)