Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
Hall, 32, appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
He also had a brief stint with the ‘Canes (after Tampa put him on waivers the first time), failing to register a point in six games.
Hall was traded back to the Lightning on Tuesday (Carolina got Marc-Andre Bergeron in exchange), and promptly put on waivers. Again.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he was sitting second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranked fifth among all forwards in hits prior to getting moved.
He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
As for Winnipeg, they got former 20-goal scorer Santorelli, who has failed to make much of an impact after his 41-point outburst two seasons ago.
The 27-year-old had played in 24 games for the Panthers this season, scoring 2G-1A-3PTS while averaging 11:06 TOI per game.
Santorelli was actually placed on waivers yesterday but still played in Florida’s 3-2 shootout win over Tampa Bay, playing over 13 minutes while recording one shot on goal.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 9
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (93)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)