Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Hall, 32, appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
He also had a brief stint with the ‘Canes (after Tampa put him on waivers the first time), failing to register a point in six games.
Hall was traded back to the Lightning on Tuesday (Carolina got Marc-Andre Bergeron in exchange), and promptly put on waivers. Again.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he was sitting second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranked fifth among all forwards in hits prior to getting moved.
He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
As for Winnipeg, they got former 20-goal scorer Santorelli, who has failed to make much of an impact after his 41-point outburst two seasons ago.
The 27-year-old had played in 24 games for the Panthers this season, scoring 2G-1A-3PTS while averaging 11:06 TOI per game.
Santorelli was actually placed on waivers yesterday but still played in Florida’s 3-2 shootout win over Tampa Bay, playing over 13 minutes while recording one shot on goal.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11