Apr 3, 2013, 12:13 PM EDT
Hall, 32, appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
He also had a brief stint with the ‘Canes (after Tampa put him on waivers the first time), failing to register a point in six games.
Hall was traded back to the Lightning on Tuesday (Carolina got Marc-Andre Bergeron in exchange), and promptly put on waivers. Again.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he was sitting second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranked fifth among all forwards in hits prior to getting moved.
He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
As for Winnipeg, they got former 20-goal scorer Santorelli, who has failed to make much of an impact after his 41-point outburst two seasons ago.
The 27-year-old had played in 24 games for the Panthers this season, scoring 2G-1A-3PTS while averaging 11:06 TOI per game.
Santorelli was actually placed on waivers yesterday but still played in Florida’s 3-2 shootout win over Tampa Bay, playing over 13 minutes while recording one shot on goal.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 30
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5