Apr 3, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Redden, of course, was freed from AHL purgatory this season after he was bought out by the Rangers.
With the Blues, the 35-year-old had two goals and three assists in 23 games. However, the addition of big-minute d-man Jay Bouwmeester from Calgary obviously knocked Redden down the depth chart.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 3
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 8
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 5
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2