Apr 3, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
Blackhawks forward Marian Hossa could be back in Chicago’s lineup for tomorrow’s home game versus the Blues.
“Chances are good I’m going to play,” Hossa said today.
If he does play, it will be his first appearance since March 18 when he suffered an upper-body injury against Colorado.
The Blackhawks, already comfortably in a playoff position, have not been rushing to get Hossa back in the lineup.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8