Apr 3, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
Blackhawks forward Marian Hossa could be back in Chicago’s lineup for tomorrow’s home game versus the Blues.
“Chances are good I’m going to play,” Hossa said today.
If he does play, it will be his first appearance since March 18 when he suffered an upper-body injury against Colorado.
The Blackhawks, already comfortably in a playoff position, have not been rushing to get Hossa back in the lineup.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13