Apr 3, 2013, 11:57 PM EDT
These are tough days for the Buffalo Sabres.
Sabres GM Darcy Regier on Ville Leino, who has a rib-area injury: "I don’t think you can expect him around anytime soon."—
John Vogl (@BuffNewsVogl) April 03, 2013
The 29-year-old Leino has only played in eight games this season, scoring twice with six points. He hasn’t played since scoring twice against the Washington Capitals on March 30.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 31
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 9
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 56
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1